221 Mid Core Pillow
• THIS PILLOW IS DESIGNED TO HELP CORRECT SPINAL POSTURE OF THE NECK. The concave center cradles the head as the cervical roll supports the neck. Helps restore the proper curvature of the spine. This product is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the neck and shoulders.
• CHOOSE A FIRMNESS. This pillow must be firm to provide therapeutic benefits. For the most aggressive correction, choose standard firm option. The gentle option slightly reduces the height and firmness of the pillow for a less aggressive correction. This pillow is NOT a soft comfort pillow.
• CHOOSE A SIZE: The midsize pillow is appropriate for most smaller framed adults.
• IMPORTANT: It may take time to adjust. The pillow is working to help restore proper posture during sleep
• YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST to the pillow over several weeks. Immediate overuse may increase neck pain. Most users who slowly ease their way into orthopedic correction achieve the best results. Alternate between Mid-Core and current pillow while your body adjusts. The shaped center is NOT FOR SIDE SLEEPING.
• USING A CORRECTIVE PILLOW CAN EASE PAIN from tension headaches, neck injury, and arthritis. MADE IN USA. Tri-Core MidSize Firm 22 x 15 inches. Nonallergenic, 100 percent virgin polyester fiber fill. Cover 50/50 cotton/polyester blend. Fits standard size pillow case.