Hill HF54 Hands-Free Ultrasound Therapy Unit
Hill HF54 Hands-Free Ultrasound Therapy Unit with Interferential Muscle Stim and Premod Current
The HF54 is the first and only Ultrasound cleared by the FDA for hands free stationary use.
• With the HF54 Ultrasound, providers can now administer a safe, low intensity pulsed ultrasound over a larger surface area for a longer amount of time
• At 65cm², the HF54 soundhead is over 6 times the size of a conventional transducer
• HF delivers consistant ultrasound to a larger area
• Two channels of interferential and premod current
• Combo IFC and Premod current - through the stimulation pads or the sound head
• One year warranty
The HF54 eliminates the two most common application errors associated with a traditional manual ultrasound treatment that have been shown to reduce the therapeutic effectiveness of ultrasound.
These errors are:
Treating for less than 10 minutes.
It is difficult for providers to properly administer manual ultrasound for 10 minutes or more. However, studies show that treatments over 10 minutes are much more effective. With the HF54 Ultrasound, providers can now administer a safe, low intensity pulsed ultrasound over a larger surface area for a longer amount of time.
Treating too large of a surface area.
Moving a traditional ultrasound over a large area reduces the ultrasound dosage to the targeted injury, which therefore reduces the effectiveness of an ultrasound treatment. At 65cm2, the HF54 soundhead is over 6x times the size of a convention transducer! With no need to move the soundhead, the HF54 delivers consistant ultrasound to a larger area.
Our Unique Soundhead
The HF54 produces an even distribution of sound waves throughout its large (3 5/8") soundhead of 3 uniform and harmonized crystals. Two channels of interferential and premod current for muscle stim are included with the unit. Premod can be used in combination with ultrasound directly through 1 or 2 soundheads.
The Horizon, a powerful 2" diameter red(660nm) and infrared(880nm) light probe is available as a plug-in with the HF54 or as a Standalone.
Stimulation, both soundheads and Horizon Light Therapy can be used at the same time.
HF54 Hands-Free Ultrasound Standard Features
- HF54 Hands-Free Therapeutic Ultrasound Generator
- Swing-Arm with Soundhead
- Combo IFC and Premod Current - through the stimulation pads or the soundhead
- 2 Muscle Stimulation Wires
- 5" x 3" Electrodes
- 3" Electrodes
- Cut Off Switch
- 2 Gel Pads & Retainer Ring
- Rolling Cart with Basket
- Weight Bag & Velcro Straps
- Utility Tray & Spray Bottle
- FDA Cleared
- One-year warranty on the control unit and soundhead
HF54 Hands Free Ultrasound with Premod and Interferential Current from Hill Laboratories on Vimeo.