Biospec 627 Relaxaid II
Relaxaid II is an enhanced nutraceutical formula supplying a specific combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, and antioxidants to improve sleep patterns, stress response, and muscle tension.*
- Works to combat muscle spasm, tension and pain associated with persistent stress and over-exertion.*
- Contains GABA, the principle inhibitory neurotransmitter of the central nervous system, and adaptogenic hebs including Valerian which are known for their effects on stress and anxiety.*
- Now includes Melatonin, an essential hormone involved in sleep cycle regulation, antioxidant status, and mitochondrial health.*
- Taken at bedtime, Relaxaid II may help to promote the experience of relaxation and improved sleep quality.*
- Caution: If you have a medical condition (especially asthma, MS, lymphoma, leukemia, diabetes, epilepsy, or autoimmune disease), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially MAO inhibitors such as iproniazid), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.